The Alcatel-Lucent 8232 DECT Handset offers easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable voice communication, addressing mobility needs in evolving business environments.
The 8232 DECT Handset provides a convenient and practical solution for the basic personal mobility needs of most business environments. It offers simple and efficient voice communication, enhanced usability and compatibility with existing Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations. The 8232 DECT Handset also provides all of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Communication Server value-added voice services (such as dial-by-name and multiline management) that Alcatel-Lucent fixed desk phones support.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ telephony protocol (AGAP)
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Color display 1,4’ 65k colors TFT 128×128 pixels
- Keypad and display backlight
- Handsfree, microphone mute and vibrate modes
- Headset jack (3.5 mm)
- Antenna diversity
- Direct micro USB charging
- Spring loaded belt clip
- Compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent base stations provides infrastructure investment protection
- Supports large OXE campus configurations
- IP-DECT connectivity
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features improve user responsiveness and business productivity
- Simplifies business inventory by offering a single product, operational worldwide
- Green: Economy mode uses automatic low radio emission power (25 mW peak)
- Low power mode (50 mW) makes it suitable for demanding environments
- Provides reliability with long battery life
For more information on Alcatel-Lucent telephone systems or for a discussion on your business telephone needs, contact Direct Voice and Data on 0800 84 999 84 or visit our website.