Direct Voice and Data MD selected to attend the Goldman Sachs 10k Small Business development programme.
Dave Henderson, Direct Voice and Data’s Managing Director has been selected to be part of the Goldman Sachs 10k Small Business development programme.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support services. 10,000 Small Businesses is funded by Goldman Sachs and the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
The key benefits of the programme include:
- Brings together leaders of small businesses from across industry sectors and creates unique networking and enables learning from peers in different industries.
- Helps define your growth aspirations
- Helps build a fantastic support network
- Enables meeting and working with high calibre people
- Helps review of all the aspects of business to ensure that everything is working as efficiently as possible
- Enables participants to achieve their growth potential
- It is fully funded by the Goldman Sachs foundation
The programme is based on the broadly held view of leading experts that greater access to a combination of education and business support services best addresses barriers to growth. 10,000 Small Businesses is targeted at small businesses and social enterprises with clear ambitions to expand.
The goal of the programme is to provide participants with tools and resources to help them lay the foundation for long-term sustainable growth and job creation in their communities.