Salary: Competitive PLUS Pension & Bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Key Role and Responsibilities;
- Site surveys.
- Termination and installation of Cat 5E/6.
- Install, programme and commission PBX/IP/VOIP telephone systems.
- Planning and co-ordinating the installation of Telecom associated equipment
- Train customers on use of systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot system faults as required on customer sites
- Office based1st line support.
- To provide accurate and prompt reporting.
- Liaise with and update other departments.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Possess a proven track record with an extensive knowledge – primarily involving field installation/maintenance of ideally Avaya IP Office/Panasonic/Alcatel PBX/IP Telephony Systems or similar Samsun, NEC, Mitel etc.)
- Able to work towards and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach to the working day.
- Understand moves and changes to PABX systems
- Basic networking principals
- A high attention to detail.
- Experience of programming and diagnostics
- Previous proven engineering experience within a telecoms engineering environment.
If you feel you have the skills for our Telecoms Engineer position and would like to work for an established business please apply now to HR@direct-voiceanddata.com